[muglo] Re: VersionTracker.com: Hewlett Packard

  • From: "Eric D." <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:46:46 -0400

on 21/7/02 16:43, Tee Cashmore at tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I was, of course, refering to the Mouse as less expensive!

Hmmm. I've *always* found that the M$ mouse is cheaper than the comparable
Logitech mouse at the same store (then again, the Logitech looks like it's a
higher quality) ($25 vs $35 a year or so ago, $15 vs $20 now).

>> I have the M$ Intellipoint optical mouse & like it, but
>> am jealous of the Logitech optical mouse (a little heavier & a little
>> smaller... but, why waste the money buying *another* mouse)... though, the
>> M$ one works well with a duvet and/or sheets as a mouse pad (tracking on
>> those puppies is phenomenal on 3D surfaces (not so good on "2D" ones).
>>
>> Eric.
>
> Don't understand the "why waste...another mouse". I have one, wife has
> another,
> two locations, 2 computers, two mice!
> Both my Optical mice work really well with no pad at all.

I already have enough mice so, even though I like to the look of the
Logitech one, why waste the money buying a redundant mouse. If one ever
breaks down or I need one, I'll just run out to the store and buy one (at a
lower price than even the $20 they are today).

Eric.

PS So there are no Apple USB drivers that one can download for
mice/keyboards?

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>