[muglo] Re: VPC (was- Re: OS X Upgrade)

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 00:36:55 -0400

>You have a Radeon 7000 (IIRC that's the only QE compatible PCI card that was
>ever made)? Does QE make that much of a difference that it's worth
>destabilising your system over? (since, I suspect that on a 550 MHz G4 the
>speed gain from using QE will be negligible... now if you were still running
>a G3/350 or something like that the instability might be worth it...)

yes, a radeon 7000 64MB
the video picks up somewhat with pciextreme....

i dont know, on my reinstall of the OS, I wont add everything odd
back at once. That way, I may be able to figure out what the problem
is.

the logs seem to have a bunch of info, nothing that I can sort.
Unresolved kernel traps, some other stuff, I dont know what most of
it means