[muglo] Tuesday meeting

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:26:09 -0400

I haven't heard from Dave Knight lately, but I sure hope he will be available for Tuesday. It will help to speed up the presentation if everyone has read over the basics of networking (attached). It wouldn't be fair to expect Dave to lug in his entire Mac inventory, so let's help out: there should be enough Macbooks around for Mac examples, a wireless printer would be nice, and lastly: a windows laptop.
If all goes well with the lottery gods tomorrow, I will bring the beer.

Wayne Dobson
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell