[muglo] Re: Toast Burning of CD and DVDs

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 06:40:22 -0500

I burn up to nine sessions to CD-R's all the time, Biti.  I cannot
burn more than nine sessions per CD-R, even if there's room for more
(Toast 9 on G4/Tiger).  The reason why I can't burn more than nine
was discussed on the list a few years ago.  I believe it has
something to do with the Mac system.

Leith