[muglo] Toast Burning of CD and DVDs

I remember that in the past there was a method of burning part of a
CD and then later adding other files and burning them in also.  This
was a long time ago and I have forgotten how to do it as it was quite
complicated.  I also believe that this can be done more easily using
Toast.  I looked up the Help but could not find anything about
this... so I am wondering if this can be done and, if so, how?  This
would be akin to recording a movie on part of a DVD recorder disk and
then adding another movie at a later date using a once-only DVD disk...

Can anyone help with this problem?

THIA  Paul

---
Manage your account options at http://www.freelists.org/list/muglo