[muglo] Re: Toast 5 and La Cie USB Burner

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:34:21 -0500

ever considered upgrading your OS to 9.1? May make a difference with
the USB cards.

I'm running OS 9.1 with a usb card on my 7300/200 and I'm using Card
Assistant 1.4.1, but I don;t know if that's the latest version. You
might check to see if there's a more recent version from Apple.

Anyway, I can;t be of much help with the cd burner.... I have an
external Yamaha SCSI CDRW. I find the SCSI interface is much more
reliable than USB or IDE.

~Alex