[muglo] Re: Time Capsule

  • From: Frank Birch <fbirch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:02:45 -0400

Mary. I am a very long time PC user converted to the MAc last year. My system
yells at me a lot, especially when I reboot my modem and router as they are all
on the same surge protector. My external screen, which the LaCie drive is
connected to, goes down with the power and, my MacBook , because it's on
battery, stay up. Hence the bad disconnect.

I had to be reminded how many times I have pulled a jump drive out of the slot
before ejecting it...

Cheers f