[muglo] Re: Time Capsule

  • From: Mary Read <m.k.read@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:01:27 -0400

The sleep thing sounds possible, so thank you Scott and Dave.

I've looked under energy saver and see a spot for putting "the hard disk(s)" to
sleep when possible," but nothing about settings for externals alone. Are there
options for those elsewhere? I have always let my computer go to sleep after an
hour or so, so I feel a little odd toggling that setting to 'never'. Or should
I not concern myself with that?

I'll look for another cable and try that too.

thanks again,
Mary