[muglo] That Airport Connection thing

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MUGLO Online" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:34:44 -0500

So I had to take some software off the Airport CD with TomeViewer and pop
it into the G3. A few configuration files later, yes, the G3 will share
the modem connection through the Airport Base station.

So the other computers on the network haven't been set up. Just
accomplished this a few minutes ago.

But it seems Virtual PC 3 is just too dumb to see the network. So it
looks like I'll just be plugging and unplugging telephone wires for a
while yet.

But I'll see how many of the other Macs I can get connected.