[muglo] Solution found!

  • From: Kathryn-Jane Hazel <k.j.hazel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19:51:32 -0700

Dear Muglo-ites:
This was the solution sent me by my friendly local Mac techie, and it
worked - hooray!

I also downloaded the latest driver from Brother, which was just issued
a month ago, actually, so I'm now up-to-date.

As always, thanks for your quick responses - you  guys are great!

Cheers,

Kathryn

Begin forwarded message: