[muglo] Re: Social / Technical Meeting ?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:47:32 -0400

I attend there regularly for the Baconian Club
It's totally unsuitable for wheelchair access - unless you can get the
Garden Room.

Also parking is a nightmare in the evenings with Labatt Centre next door

I think a Sat or Sun afternoon would be preferable -
Did you have no luck with Chelsea Community Room Paul ?
Anybody ever been to the Weasel ?