[muglo] Re: Snow Leopard antivirus and security software?

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:14:45 -0500

I think there are uses for virus software for people that forward a
lot jokes, chain letters and that kind of crap more for the protection
of their friends PCs than the user's Mac.  I find those forwarded
messages a pain in the a** and discourage people from sending them to
me and I don't forward the ones that I do get.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx