[muglo] Re: Skype and 3g

  • From: George Couckuyt <grandbender@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 09:20:14 -0400

Two indigenous northern Canadian residents from Nunaat were sitting in a
traditionally crafted sea going vessel. They were feeling mildly hypothermic so
they brought  dried tree branches to the ignition point carbonizing the
interior of the traditionally crafted vessel thus weakening it's structure. The
vessel lost buoyancy, overcame surface tension and in turn submerged slowly
into the sea. The indigenous Northern Canadian residents succumbed to
hypothermia and lost their vessel.
Na...dosen't work the same for me Wayne.
BTW...The word "Eskimo" is of European origin meaning "eaters of raw meat."