[muglo] Re: Samsung ML-2010 laser printer

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:45:52 -0400

Wayne;
While not a permanent fix, I have found over the years that if I put a very
light coating of something gritty on the pickup rollers (I use damp, not full
melted coarse salt) this can get the pickups to work for a month or so until
the salt wears away. Sugar might stick longer, but I've never tried it. I'm far
too cheap to keep replacing printers!