[muglo] SUBJECT (talks about what is actually in the body of the message - can be changed if desired)

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:50:32 -0400

Gentle people 50% of my inbox is Airport sharing, the other 50% is
Airport sharing
I am getting really confusing trying figure out how to put an
attachment with a wireless router that's on a cable with certain types
of mime settings using programs from Google and I can't find the right
preference to wirelessly attach the whole thing together

Martin