[muglo] Re: Reinstall Quicktime

  • From: Bob McDaniel <mcdaniel@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 13:30:23 -0400

Great idea, Doug! While I back up working files, applications,
correspondence, etc., it has never occurred to me to back up the system.
Does that mean backing up the system folder? When re-installing does one
then simply install over the existing folder?
Would you please elaborate?

Thanks,

Bob

http://publish.uwo.ca/~mcdaniel/