[muglo] Re: Reinstall Quicktime

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 10:57:26 -0400

On 9-Oct-05, at 12:57 AM, Bob McDaniel wrote:

> I am running QT6.5.2 Pro under MAC OS 10.2.8 on an eMac. Some critical
> QT files have been inadvertently removed or damaged, and I want to
> reinstall QT

  Have you considered reinstalling the OS completely fresh from your
System disks? That should give you the correct base version of
Quicktime for the OS then apply the upgrades from there. If you have
Quicktime Pro, you can go to Apples site and track down your serial
number.

  There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
__________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________