[muglo] Re: Re. Multiple Copies of messages

  • From: Jordan Smith <jrbsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 06:58:39 -0800 (PST)

Not sure if the imap thing is to blame. I'm accessing mine online through Yahoo
Mail. As well, if I recall correctly the problem started before the Safari Beta
came out. However, like I said, issues seem to be resolved. On March 4 I still
received copies of some March 3 emails in multiple form but nothing from
yesterday's posts came through more than once.

Jordan

http://www.flickr.com/gift/