[muglo] Re: REPEAT of MUGLO Questionaire

  • From: Hollycrt@xxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 01:04:18 EST

In a message dated 15-11-01 23:53:54, paulthomas@xxxxxxx writes:

<<
 QUESTIONAIRE

email address (as confirmation): hollycrt@xxxxxxx

Your Name: Nancy Tucker Blossom

City: Haverford

Province/State (if outside of London, Ontario): Pennsylvania, USA

Your age group:

   Under 25 years

   25 - 44 years

   45 - 64 years

   65 years and over

How long have you used a computer of any make?: 3 Years

How long have you used an Apple/Mac computer?: 2 Years

What type of Apple/Mac computer do you use now?: iMac 233 & iBook 466
        and OS?: 8.6 on the iMac and 9.1 and 10.03, respectively. I have the
OS update for the iBook, but haven't installed it yet.

Do you often use a second Apple/Mac computer?
                               If yes, what type?: iBook 466
and OS?: 9.1 and 10.03 to be upgraded as above.

Which are the one or two main programme(s) that you use?: AppleWorks and Word
98.

What external peripherals do you use? Give one OR two of each type that you
 use:

Printer: Epson Colour Stylus 740

External Storage - fixed: None

                 - removable: Iomega Zip 250 and uDrive Floppy Drive from
Newer Technology

Scanner: UMAX

Any Other Hardware: 4-Port Hub & Wacom Graphire Tablet

How many years have you been using the Internet?: 3

Approximately, how often do you visit the MUGLO web site?: Rarely

Do you have any special Mac "Expertise" that you would like the membership
to be aware?: Sadly, no; just general knowledge of the programs that I use.

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>