[muglo] Re: RCAF / USAF crest or patch

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Freelist <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 11:55:57 -0500

This from my son in North Bay…Doug F

Dad,

Your friend has intrigued the air force historian here in North Bay and he has
sent this out to his network of experienced and qualified air force guys.  He
is in touch with Kathy on a couple of things so far and he has also shared some
info regarding her nephew.  I'm confident that they can answer the question of
the patch, and more.  Thanks for putting her in touch with the right guys.

Cheers,

Son

From: Tim.Feick2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tim.feick@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: 411 - RFI - RCAF / USAF crest or patch
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 21:34:16 +0000

Tim Feick
Operations Officer | Officier des Opérations
Captain | Captaine
The Algonquin Regiment (North Bay & Timmins ON)
National Defence | Défense Nationale
North Bay, Ontario, Canada