[muglo] Re: Photoshop manual

  • From: DougBale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:56:33 -0400

On 23-Mar-11, at 11:19 AM, Scott Strawbridge wrote:
Hi Doug
here's the official PDF from Adobe
http://livedocs.adobe.com/en_US/Photoshop/10.0/photoshop_cs3_help.pdf

Thanks, Scott. I'd looked, but hadn't managed to find this. It'll be handier than a printed manual insofar as it'll be quickly searchable, if somewhat less convenient than a printed version that could lie open beside the computer while I'm working on a particular problem. I miss the days when Adobe produced the best designed and best written manuals in the business. Remember Olav Martin Kvern? The Carlyle of technical writing. I had a brief unexpected encounter with him once in an Adobe support forum; it felt like talking to the Queen. I suppose I could print out the PDF; I do it for a lot of manuals. But 681 pages . . . maybe not.

Cheers

Doug