[muglo] Re: Phishing

  • From: Tim Kearn <timmer21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:58:37 -0400

I can deal with spam, but these I find so frustrating.
I had an email from PayPal that Gmail flags as phishing, but investigated
further, it wasn't.
I have learned to look at the email headers to see where the email is from -
it is never the company's actual website.
I worry for the 'senior' population online that would think they are legit.
Tim