[muglo] PDF Security

I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to figure this
 out. I've made a secure PDF document by using the print method. I
select Print from Firefox or whatever and then select the PDF button
located in the lower left-hand side of the Print Dialog. Next, I select
Save as PDF... from the list and then Security Options. In this window I
 enter a password that restricts modifying and printing the PDF and save
 it. If I open the protected PDF in Preview I am prompted to enter a
password I try to print the document, however, in Adobe Reader things
are different. In Reader V10.1.2 for Mac The print menu option is greyed
 out and I can find no way to enter a password or print the PDF out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Dean

Dean Danis
519-494-8639