[muglo] Re: (OT?) iDont ?

  • From: "Eric Dunbar" <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:24:14 -0400

That as my thought as well.

It's a dangerous strategy though because negative advertising can be
very harmful to your brand image -- SanDisk is obviously behind the
site and rather than praising their own product they're slagging a
competitors (and a competitor). Depending on how Apple legal is
feeling they could be in hot water with Apple.

PS There's a funny video at: <http://www.theroyalwe.org/1984.html>.

Eric.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/