[muglo] Re: OS Autoconnect

  • From: Chris <kristoff1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:27:53 -0400

You should check with Apple regarding their OS Fulfillment Policy....they
MAY give you a "FREE" upgrade to Panther when it's released since you
purchased an eMac with Jaguar after Panther was announced.... I'm not
completely sure though. Those "coupons" that come in the OS box are usually
good for something like this. If nothing else, you may get a SUBSTANTIAL
discount on a Panther upgrade.

Chris