[muglo] Re: OS 9.1

  • From: Hollycrt@xxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:46:07 EDT

In a message dated 21-08-01 16:25:09, paulthomas@xxxxxxx writes:

<<
I have just recently acquired OS 9.1 with the iBook.

Does anyone know if there is an update for this - I was given cards to
acquire free updates?  Also is there a screen saver with it which I could
not find? Or does one use a Sleep function?

Paul >>

HI Paul,
I also have 9.1 with my iBook 466 and as far as I know, there is no update to
9.1. There is talk of 9.2, but from what I have read, it will apply only to
one of the G4 models.
There is no screensaver included that I am aware of, but I am sure that one
could download and install one. I just put mine to sleep. In fact, it goes to
sleep, if you close the lid. I found this somewhat akin to seeing if the
refrigerator light goes out when the door is closed, but I am quite sure that
it does happen.
Which iBook did you get?
Cheers,
Nancy