[muglo] Re: OS 8.6, MRJ 2.2.3, QuickTime 4.1.2

  • From: Chris Hannon <kristoff1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 10:08:03 -0500

Not a problem. Consider it done. I'm downloading them now, and will burn the
CD this afternoon. You can just give me a blank CD when you pick up the
burned one (either tonight or Saturday). Is MRJ 2.2.5 allright though? I
seem to be having some difficulty finding MRJ 2.2.3 at the ASU site, and I
haven't experienced any problems with 2.2.5.

Contact me by email and I'll give you my address and directions.

Later,
Chris

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>