[muglo] Re: Norton Utilities 5 CD

  • From: Leith Peterson <lpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:54:43 -0400

Norton 6 is supposed to work with 8 and 9, and my 7300 runs 8.6.

The CD I have includes Norton Systemworks 1 and 2 on the same CD.  So
that may be contributing to why the CD will not boot as 2 is designed
for OSX.   Norton Systemworks 1 includes Norton Utilies 6.

It is possible that if it's only 6 on the CD, it will work.  I'd be
willing to give it a try if you have it.