[muglo] Norton Utilities 5 CD

  • From: Leith Peterson <lpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:30:10 -0400

Does anyone in the London area have a Norton Utilities for Mac 5 CD
which they would like to part with?  Mine is so worn with use, it
sometimes freezes when I try to use it.  I've tried to order a
replacement CD from Symantec, but they won't respond to my emails,
even though they say they may have CDs for earlier versions.

I'm not rolling in dough, so if there is a charge, I hope it is not too high.

I do have Norton Systemworks 1.05, but the CD won't boot on my 7300.

Thanks for any help you can give me.