[muglo] Re: New MUGLO User...past WONDERLING

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:17:03 -0500

Rich wrote:

>Tee Cashmore:
>

>>Hi Rich,
>>  Welcome back to the fold. Susan is around here quite often <G>
>>TTFN,
>>TeeC
>>

>Hey thanks.
>
>This is so interesting.  What an experience.  I keep thinking back to the
>days we were on Wonderland BBS, using Fidonet to talk to the world.
>
>Cheers
>

>--- Rich Fortnum / Viaduct Productions / Toronto (EST)

Hi Rich,
    You may be interested in the progress that Terry Steeper (Apple Guru
from Parkhill) has made in launching into wireless connections for the
local mostly rural community. Terry goes back with me to the days of the
dental building and Apple // at UWO (1983). He is still going strong
repairing both Macs & the other side.
    Anothre Parkhill resident and buddy of Terry, Arnie, occupies the
Oxford/Wharncliffe St. site now and runs "ISP.ca" from there, offering
dial up, DSL & wireless connections.
TTFN,
TeeC