[muglo] Re: More Lemon Aid--Adding a little sweet to the sour [was Pumpkins]

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 23:05:37 -0400

>From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
>Subject: [muglo] Re: More Lemon Aid--Adding a little sweet to the sour [was
>Pumpkins]
>Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:30:22 -0400
>
>On 16-Oct-04, at 8:26 AM, Eric D wrote:
> >
> > (...since I haven't move MUGLO over to my GMail account I don't bother
> > keep threads around so I can't easily look at the start of this thread)
>You could always go to the Archives at muglo.on.ca.
>TTFN,
>TeeC

The web site they're on doesn't exactly do the greatest job of organising
threads! (plus, to get there requires navigating a whole lot of pages at
MUGLO.on.ca). Plus 2, the thread fizzles out at Pumpkin (& my attention span
ended there). In the one week I've been using GMail I've gotten used to an
entirely different way of dealing with e-mail lists & I now am starting to
appreciate the value of retaining a subject for a particular thread).

Eric.