[muglo] Re: Meeting

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:02:18 -0500

"Instead of complaining about the darkness, light a candle". We can't
topic that is of some interest, volunteers to present it, and a venue.
As Nike says: "Just do it". Gerhard, you are one of the most active
and helpful members we have and I share your frustration. Cut the
executive some slack.... they get little support.
On Jan 18, 2010, at 1:12 PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:
> How much common sense is there in planning and promoting a meeting 18
> hours prior to it being held?
>
> Gerhard
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2010-01-18, at 12:32 PM, Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Can someone open a window and let some common
>> sense in?
> ---
> Manage your account options at //www.freelists.org/list/muglo

Wayne Dobson