[muglo] Re: MacWorld scam

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 17:38:50 -0400

Is it possible that the spammer is using the Macworld footer to add legitimacy to the message?  I don't know anything about this situation but sometimes we are too cynical and can easily jump to the wrong conclusion.

On 2012-05-22, at 11:34 AM, Doug Bale wrote:

This email was sent from Macworld. Your email address has not been shared with iRise. If you wish to have your email address excluded from future mailings containing promotional content from iRise, please send an email to visualize@xxxxxxxxx with 'Opt Out' in the subject line.