[muglo] Re: Mac Mail

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:46:48 -0400

Wish that I could help but I have had trouble with Mail myself but nothing like
yours.  In my case it will not let me delete any messages from one of three POP
accounts on my laptop.  It give an error messages something like " Error Trash
is a read only folder".

I think I might just trash that account and then set it up again.  The same
account gives no trouble on two other Macs that access it.

Gerhard