[muglo] Re: Mac G3 Powerbook defective AC adapters

on 8/21/01 1:43 PM, Barry Takayesu at prestige.print@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Thought I'd try the new server. And thanks to Paul and any others for
> working behind the scenes to keep MUGLO going.
>
> I believe there is at least one member of MUGLO who has a G3 Powerbook
> Powerbook (Black, Bronze or FireWire....Pre Ti-Book) that has one of
> those black brick like AC Power
> Adapters. There's been a recall and Apple will exchange them for free
> (maybe for one of those funky UFO types).

Glad you tried out the new List.  This proves to me that it works and also
that my subscribing you has worked OK!!!

On the subject of the G3 computers, I recently acquired a G3 Indigo iBook
which I understand is not affected by the recall and, indeed, I guess I have
what you call a 'funky UFO type' !!!  I now apreciate the added speed when
web browsing!!!

Paul

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>