[muglo] Re: Mac G3 Powerbook defective AC adapters

  • From: R & J Winfield <jrwinfield@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:29:03 -0400

Apple replaced my Power Adapter within three days. Since my first one
broke off at the base and it cost me $90.00 and since my second one was
about to break, this is worth it. Besides they apparently have a
tendency to catch fire.

Got one of them there round silvery things now. Thanks to Barry for
alerting me sometime ago.

Chow
Joan

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>