[muglo] Re: MUGLO Tuesday 22nd Meeting

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:33:41 -0400

New date. The regular 3rd Tue. of June (15th) wasn't possible for Dave Knight, our presenter. Rather than blow the last meeting before summer break, I suggested a time change if the Meeting room was available, and we had enough attendees.

As it is, we might need to bring in more chairs.

On Jun 10, 2010, at 8:54 AM, Theresa Roth wrote:

Hmm . . . why are they RSVP affairs now?

Theresa

On 10/06/10 8:41 AM, "joseph nolan" <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't know when MUGLO meetings became a RSVP affair, but you can add me to the list also.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx