[muglo] MUGLO Meeting - Tue., January 20

I hope to see a good number of you on Tuesday, January 20 at 7pm.
Wayne Dobson was kind enough to say "yes" when asked if he would lead
a discussion on:

"10 Apps No Macs Should Do Without"

MUGLO is an extremely diverse group and there are those who will say
that they don't know enough to contribute, but here is an occasion
where I would ask everyone to bring along their list of indispensable
(or otherwise) applications and be prepared to tell us a bit about 1
or more of them.

• The Librarian, Alastair Neely would be happy to provide a good home
for any computer books that you no longer need ... although I don't
think he would want really outdated information. Would there be people
out there who are still using OS 8 or 9? If there are, then books
pertaining to those OSs might be welcome.

• If you have any items (computer related or not) that you can
contribute to our mini raffle, please bring it along.

Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Rd.            P: (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   F: (519) 631-6316
Canada                                  barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---
Manage your account options at <http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>