[muglo] Re: MUGLO Meeting

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 10:29:46 -0500

I can bring some goodies also.
Re: 10 favourite apps. If you can't make the meeting, please email me
directly with your favourites(doesn't have to be 10), so I can
tabulate the results. Please exclude professional apps that a casual
user couldn't use or afford. Also include any good reason for having
it. For example: "Numbers" will open bank statement downloads(qfx -
Quicken files), even though it's not included in the option menus
.
On Jan 6, 2009, at 11:50 PM, Barry Takayesu wrote:

> Terry's going to bring the his super coffee ... Who'll bring the
> donuts, cookies and other stuff <G>?
>
> Anyone able to get there a little earlier to set up the room?

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell