[muglo] Re: MUGLO Meeting

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:35:44 -0500

On 9-Jan-09, at 5:11 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

> I have planned on doing just that, Paul. I will tabulate the results
> using my new 'Numbers 09'. However, the limitations on our website
> won't allow tables, graphs and such. I will have to send copies using
> my own email. Perhaps someone can publish it for download?
> On Jan 9, 2009, at 4:24 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

Wayne:

Another option might be to go to Google webpage and across the top
where it has headings of "Web, Images, Maps, News, Shopping, Gmail,
more", press 'more' which give you a drop down menu. Select
"Documents" and in that window in the second row you se "New, Upload,
Share ...." press "New" and in the drop down list select
"Spreadsheet". That is an online spreadsheet that you can do your work
on and when completed, go to "Share" on upper right of the
spreadsheet. At that point, I'm a little foggy. I'm not sure you can
enter "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" or just make a notification/invitation to
muglo members to go to that site to open the document.

The above sounded a little convoluted, but the real Path is:
Google>more>Documents>New>Spreadsheet.

Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Rd.            P: (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   F: (519) 631-6316
Canada                                  barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx