[muglo] MUGLO Election Results UPDATE

  • From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 20:29:56 -0400

Due to a breakdown in communications somewhere along the line an error crept
in!!

The President should have been Tim Kearn and not Tim Hearn so that the
original message should have read as follows:

This is to inform you that we received only one nomination, this being Tim
Hearn to run for President.

As a result I declare the new MUGLO Executive for 2002-2003 to be :

President : Tim Kearn  -  by acclamation

Treasurer/Secretary :  Tee Cashmore  -  continuing

Webmaster/Records :  Paul Thomas  -  agreed to take this over for the time
being.

Congratulations to Tim as a newcomer to the Executive.

Paul Thomas  -  Past President

My apologies to Tim

Paul

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>