[muglo] MUGLO Election Results

  • From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 20:41:23 -0400

This is to inform you that we received only one nomination, this being Tim
Hearn to run for President.

As a result I declare the new MUGLO Executive for 2002-2003 to be :

President : Tim Hearn  -  by acclamation

Treasurer/Secretary :  Tee Cashmore  -  continuing

Webmaster/Records :  Paul Thomas  -  agreed to take this over for the time
being.

Congratulations to Tim as a newcomer to the Executive.

Paul Thomas  -  Past President

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>