[muglo] Re: MACROS in WORD

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:45:41 -0400

I think your problem lies in the fact you can't see 'macros' under
tools. The first macro listed is accept all changes to doc, regardless
of filters. I can't see how the document could disable the macro.
Maybe your version of Word doesn't like the document? You could try
uploading a sample doc to the Google site and members with different
versions of Word could try to edit it.
On Apr 15, 2009, at 8:55 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

> I don't use Word much, but it sounds like the numbers are protected
> somehow and you don't have write privileges.
> On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:15 AM, Theresa Roth wrote:
>> I am entering data into a Word document containing macros.  I am
>> able to
>> enter text no problems.
>> I am unable to enter numerals in the number fields which then total
>> on the
>> bottom of that column. The numbers [all zeros or tens as I cannot
>> alter
>> them] are adding up yet the 1-9?s I cannot enter. Under tools, I can
>> see
>> macros in faint lettering but cannot click on it to enable anything.
>> As I am

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.