[muglo] Local HDSL suppliers ?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:54:21 -0400
On 16 Sep 2004, at 5:53 PM, Eric D wrote:

> Aren't they supposed to disconnect a line once service is terminated?
> Then,
> once Bell is fully disconnected, isp.ca can be hooked up.

Is anybody in MUGLO using isp.ca ?

They say 'never judge a book by its cover' ............but www.isp.ca
web site is NOT a good advertisement for them - crude graphics, poorly
designed , spelling mistakes , poor linking etc .  I was not at all
impressed !

But then Sympatico's site interface looks good .........but is
hopelessly confusing and unintuitive

Help !!!

I'm looking for an alternative in London/SWO to Sympatico and Rogers -
which might be more helpful ?

Ideas anyone ?

Ilbert