[muglo] Re: Loading wallpapers onto iPhone

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:37:59 -0400

I found that happens sometimes. I never shut either device off, and if a glitch like that shows up, a re-start usually fixes it.

On Jun 14, 2010, at 9:35 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

Thank you Wayne.

The odd thing is that when I sync ringtones or wall papers from my Mac, it takes a second sync for them to show up on the iPhone.

Theresa

On 14/06/10 9:10 PM, "Wayne Dobson" <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, they will be placed in a separate folder 'Library' after you select the folder on your computer and sync. They won't be deleted on a sync with iPhoto.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell