[muglo] Re: Loading wallpapers onto iPhone

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:10:52 -0400

Yes, they will be placed in a separate folder 'Library' after you select the folder on your computer and sync. They won't be deleted on a sync with iPhoto.

On Jun 14, 2010, at 8:50 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

Wayne,

I am trying this now. How do I save pics once they are on my iPhone? I usually take 50-100 pics while on assignment so I set the download to automatically delete after downloading.

Is there some way to save them or put them into a folder?

Theresa

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.