[muglo] Re: Leading Zeros in Browser

  • From: Gerhard <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:11:10 -0400

I know what you mean.  I use President Choice Financial and when you
register a account number of a bill you want to pay online it requires
you to ignore all blanks, dashes etc.  I don't know if they now
document that this is how you are to enter the account numbers but they
did not when I first started with them and it took a call to the help
desk to figure it out.

Gerhard