[muglo] Re: Junk Mail

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 19:43:03 -0400

I agree, Douglas, Eudora is my favorite email program
(www.eudora.com).  Have used it for many years--I'm presently using
6.2.3 with OS 10.3.9.  The most recent version, 6.2.4, didn't work
properly with either my 10.3.9 or 10.4, so I went back to 6.2.3.

Which version are you using and with what version of 10?

Leith