[muglo] Re: June meeting?

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 05:51:50 -0400

FYI - I do recall the meeting had to be open to the public in order to
have the room for free. In other words, it needs to be planned and
organized in time to be put into the newsletter. June may not work in
that regard but a backyard get together might still work. Any willing
hosts among us?

On Jun 6, 2007, at 12:30 AM, Tee Cashmore wrote:

On 5-Jun-07, at 12:35 AM, Doug Bale wrote:

> Do we have a time and a place yet?

Sorry to all. I have just been too busy with moving house, selling
house, lots of house inspection work, the Sifton Office Tower
proposal, ORCA Exec meetings etc. etc.
If anyone else wants to organise a meeting, contact Al Neely at
519-473-4708, or go to the Westmount Public Library.
Re the AGM, we really don't need a physical one; it would be the
first time if we did have one; as Muglo was set up to use the
Internet, it's in the Constitution.
I declare Nominations are now open for President, Sec/Treasurer,
Webmaster. Present holders are Tim Kearn, Tee Cashmore & Doug Rogers
in the same order. I am quite happy to continue, I hope Doug is;I
think he has done a fine job; and I don't know about Tim, but I'll
bet he's a little ambivalent.
Nominations, which can be sent to me by email, shall be closed at
Midnight, June 15, 2007.
Please visit the Muglo Web Page to view the Constitution for the fine
details.
TTFN,    TeeC
teecashmore@xxxxxx