[muglo] Re: June meeting

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 13:57:34 -0400

On 2010-06-02, at 9:39 AM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

> I am still hoping we can get a meeting organized around networking, but it
> doesn't make sense without someone like Dave Knight to present. As it is the
> last meeting before summer break, is it possible to re-schedule to
> accommodate Dave and the room availability? Are there conflicts with
> attendees?

Superb suggestion, Wayne. I contacted the Wonderland Library and got an OK for
that date. A followup with Dave got this response.

> The 22nd should be fine, though I should add the disclaimer that work might
> suddenly call me away at short notice. At this point it seems very unlikely
> that that would happen in that week however.

Network doesn't just mean corporate hookups and large systems.

JPEG image

Hope that many can attend on Tuesday, June 22 at 7pm. Joe, don't forget to
bring a couple 24s.

Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Road   P: (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   F: (519) 631-6316
Canada                          barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx